Accountable for developing and delivering the paid and earned social media strategy to support stretching growth plans. We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online engagement with the advisor network and our customers, using social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for working with our campaign teams to develop and delivering social media content that is designed to engage users and create interactive relationships The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Social media is a growing contact channel from a service perspective and the Social Media Manager will need to work closely with operational colleagues across the business to ensure timely responses to customers enquires and digital best practice is followed.
The role holder will be passionate about the customer and have experience of working with social media in both B2B and B2C markets. They will work collaboratively across the marketing team to share innovations, drive test activity and drive efficiencies as well as delivering a highly effective social media plan. They will also understand we operate in a highly regulated market, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring our social media activity is always delivered in a compliant manner.
What You’ll Do
• Develop the company’s social media strategy, be clear how each channel is used and deliver engagement within those chosen channels.
• Work closely with the marketing teams to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve brand and customer engagement (B2B and B2C).
• Identify and where appropriate engage with relevant influences to drive broader brand engagement.
• Develop and distribute regular reports on campaign performance, channel performance and competitor activity.
• Understand and share emerging social media trends.
• Develop a social listening program which will drive new and engaging content themes.
• Educate colleague in social media best practice.
• Monitor for and respond to brand mentions across all social channels.
• Work with the servicing teams to manage customer contact via social channels
• Oversee the sign-off of social media post to ensure regulatory requirements are being met.
Who You Are
• Strategic thinking – understand how to integrate social media into the marketing mix, how it will integrate with other digital and with traditional media activity.
• Data driven – social media has a cost and a commercial value; the role holder needs to be able to understand the business objectives and align ROI to those objectives.
• Creative – the job holder will work in a highly regulated environment and needs to be able to make our social media engaging with the confines of that regulation.
• Process focused – we operate in a highly regulated environment and need to ensure we follow regulatory process when engaging through digital channels.
• Communities – we engage with many different audiences; the job holder needs to be able to relate to each of these and drive engagement across consumer and business relationships.
• Challenging – how can you make us stand-out in a crowded and functional market.